Thursday, March 15, 2018

Thursday, March 15th, 2018

Objective:
I will be learning about Direct Variation:

  • How to Identify Direct Variation from a graph
  • How to Identify Direct Variation from an equation
  • How to use slope write an equation that shows Direct Variation
Using my notes, my Chromebook, and paper and pencil.

In-Class Activities:
  1. Warm up - To be completed in your spiral notebook
  2. Writing Prompt #3 - Google Classroom
  3. Scholarly Habits Quarter 3 - Google Classroom 
  4. 5.6 Notes - Direct Variation
Homework:
  • None
Announcements:
  • If you did NOT finish your Test/Test Corrections, it is YOUR responsibility to come in to complete this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday, May 18th, 2018

This is the LAST homework blog of the year!  Objective : I will be writing answers for my chapter 8 quiz, using my chromebook, my notes, ...