Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Wednesday, January 24th, 2018

Objective:
I will be learning how to SIMPLIFY expressions, using my Mathbook, my notes, and my Chromebook. 

In-Class Activities:
  1. Quizlet - Vocab words
  2. Finish 3.1b homework - if you did NOT do it last night. 
  3. KHAN Academy Practice (they are assigned in KHAN to you). 
    1. Combining Like Terms with Negative Coefficients
    2. Combining Like Terms with Negative Coefficients and Distribution
    3. Combining Like Terms with Rational Coefficients
    4. Distributive Property with Variables
Homework:
  • Finish 3.1b Pg. 84:  12-16, 18, 21 and 25 (Show your work on ALL problems). 
Announcements:
  • None

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday, May 18th, 2018

This is the LAST homework blog of the year!  Objective : I will be writing answers for my chapter 8 quiz, using my chromebook, my notes, ...