Friday, January 19, 2018

Friday, January 19th, 2018

Objective:
I will be writing answers to a Chapter 2 Quiz on Multiplication and Division of Rational numbers, using my notes, my Chromebook, paper and pencil. 

In-Class Activities:
  1. Finish Your Chapter 2 Quiz #2 (if you didn't finish it yesterday).
  2. Make corrections to your Chapter 2 Quiz #2 if it has been graded. 
  3. Chapter 3 Fair Game Review Worksheet Pg. 41-42
  4. KHAN Academy Practice
    1. Order of Operations
    2. Order of Operations with Negative Numbers
  5. Buzzmath Practice:
    1. Problem Solving with Integers - 1
    2. Problem Solving with Integers - 2
Homework:
  • None
Announcements:
  • None

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday, May 18th, 2018

This is the LAST homework blog of the year!  Objective : I will be writing answers for my chapter 8 quiz, using my chromebook, my notes, ...